BATTERY MASTER SWITCH .
With the power source quickly disconnected there is no way the power unit can actuate, thus preventing the hydraulic cylinder to lift the trailer or dump box while sitting or in transport. Leaving power to the system during transport can cause a serious accident and damage to your investment. Furthermore when on a worksite or in public places, disconnecting the power source when not in use provides additional security that an innocent body will not be harmed.
- Corrosion Resistant
- 12/24 Volts
- 100 Amps continuous and 500 intermittent
- Removable Key in off Position
- Rubber Cover (When Key Removed)
- Flush Mount from Inside of Tool Box
- 2 Mounting Holes 9/32" in Diameter
- 2 X 5/16" Connector Studs
46-BATSWITCH BATTERY MASTER SWITCH
- Product Code: 46-BATSWITCH
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Availability: In Stock
Retail Price: $14.04